Stand Up Comedy Classes Held At The Atlanta Punchline Comedy Club
Classes are taught at the Atlanta Punchline Comedy Club which is connected to the Landmark Diner on Roswell Rd in Buckhead.
The Graduation is also at the Atlanta Punchline
Just one night a week for six weeks
Stand Up Comedy Classes Includes:
- A 73 page workbook. Weekly reviews of you delivering your material and Jeff’s rewrites and suggestions.
- Four 3-1/2 hour information packed classes.
- Two rehearsals, which includes more help rewriting and perfecting your delivery.
- Graduation on stage at the Punchline in Atlanta.
Comedy Classes Cover:
- Intense instruction on discovering your funny bone
- Finding out what makes people laugh
- Handling hecklers
- Making your point using humor
- Developing stage presence
- Dealing with stage fright!
- Writing your own jokes. Professional help rewriting them
- Formulas for organizing your thoughts and jokes into funny routines
- How to deliver your punch lines so you’re as funny as possible
- Comedic timing
- Basic joke telling skills
- How to find and develop original funny material
- Finding the real YOU
- Building self-confidence and raising self-esteem
Put it on Your Resume and Grab Their Attention!
Graduate Albert Feliu writes, “Good morning Jeff: I just wanted to let you know that I had a phone screen interview on Friday afternoon and the first question that I was asked by the interviewer was “tell me about this comedy class that you took”?
Jeff encourages graduates to put the class on their resume. The ones that do always get called back because they stick out from the pack because companies realize how important effective use of humor is in communications and workplace harmony hence this class can help you in your career.